HYDRAULIC DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSOR FOR AGRICULTURAL WORK
With the MSH Macfarmer, MAC3 conquered the agricultural world. Developed by specialized engineers and in collaboration with farmers and agricultural equipment professionals, the MSH Macfarmer is the first site compressor dedicated to agricultural activities.
The MSH Macfarmer becomes the perfect ally for all agricultural work!
TRANSPORT OF TOOLS
USE OF PROJECTION TOOLS
USE OF PNEUMATIC TOOLS
WHY IS THE MSH MACFARMER THE RIGHT CONSTRUCTION COMPRESSOR FOR AGRICULTURAL WORK?
Optimized return on investment for agricultural use:
- New equipment with low investment costs.
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Availability of compressed air on the tractor
- Travel optimization
Low carbon footprint:
- French design and manufacture favoring the short circuit.
- The compressor does not generate any polluting gases (hydraulic drive).
Reliability and durability:
- MAC3 know-how, the guarantee of a design optimizing performance and reliability.
- Hydraulic drive technology = extended life
- Not additional engine
Ergonomics of use:
- Compressor attached to the tractor = machine available and always ready for use.
- Versatility of use: dry cleaning, feeding of pneumatic tools, blowing, etc.
WHY CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH THE MAC3 MSH FIELD AIR COMPRESSOR?
Reduce the risk of fire through quick and efficient cleaning by limiting the accumulation of dust.
80 : This is the number of combine harvesters victims of fire each year in France
Extend the life of agricultural equipment by removing dirt and limiting the development of moisture and rust.
Simplify maintenance actions thanks to compressed air cleaning unlike high-pressure water which create areas of humidity.
Limit the spread of weeds from one plot to another in order to reduce the risk of transferring parasites from one field to another.
THE MSH MACFARMER AND ITS OPTIONS
MSH MACFARMER CONFIGURATION
In its standard configuration, the MSH Macfarmer is delivered with a chassis allowing its handling by forklifts.
MSH MACFARMER OPTIONS
◼︎ Reel 20 meters of compressed air hose
◼︎ Net roll support or baler twine
◼︎ Storage chest of 20L each
◼︎ Wrap net support
◼︎ Automatic calibration
Characteristics of the agricultural machine to have the maximum air flow of the compressor*
|Maximum air flow at 7 bar (100 psi)
* If the agricultural machine does not have the necessary hydraulic flow, the compressor will work properly. With a lower flow rate, the products will have to be adapted according to the needs.
- Mechanical connection
3-point hitch (categories 2, 3N and 3*)
- Hydraulic connection
Standard hydraulic connection ISO A 1/2 inch
- Electrical connection
3-pin electrical socket / voltage 12V and current 25A
*Only for mounting on the rear of the tractor.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Weight of the compressor alone (without option) 311kg (685 Ib)
- Compressor dimensions without options:
Length: 990 mm
Width: 639 mm
Height: 900 mm